DIY eyelash extension is glued on top of real eyelashes to make eyelashes look long and beautiful.
Steps for usage:
1. Use an eyelash comb to comb the upper eyelashes neatly.
2. Pour a little self-grafting glue on top of the transparent lid.
3. Hold the end of the false eyelashes with tweezers and dip 2/3 of it in glue
4. Attach the DIY eyelash extension dipped in glue to the outside of the eyelashes at a distance of 0.5 to 1 mm from the root
5. Trim the glued eyelashes with tweezers.
6. Be sure to pay attention: dry the glue with the prepared suction dryer after grafting
7. Comb with an eyelash comb.
DIY Eyelash Extension Essentials:
The following steps are very important:
1.When grafting eyelashes, it should be done in the order of the middle first and then the two sides.
2. DIY eyelash extension should be picked up in clusters.
3. When pasting eyelashes, it should be glued after a period of time to prevent the glue from drying and affecting the false eyelashes glued next to it. After the eyelash glue glued in front is dry, it should be filled up.
4. When gluing eyelashes, you should choose the corresponding size according to your own aesthetics, so that the eyelashes look more real and natural.